Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Fun Pictures from 29 years ago...



Today my dad sent me a few pictures of my mom in her last month of being pregnant with me. They are so fun to look at! She is at the same stage I am right now. I will take some new pics of me tomorrow so we can compare. Of course, I am carrying a boy right now and she was carrying a girl so maybe that affects our shape. Or maybe we just shouldn't consider those old wives tales...


He also included one of me fresh out of the womb. Jason was shocked at my "boxer's nose". Lucky for me that wasn't permanent.




We're wondering who Baby T is going to look like, mom or dad? My prenatal chiropractor says he has long legs and I can confirm that, it seems as though they stretch all the way to my back! He's going to be a tall boy!


Tonight Jason took me to the store. I am very thankful at this stage to not have to do it alone but he is definitely doing a good job of training me for future trips with small children. From the moment we walked in the door and he saw the Red Bull he didn't stop begging. I told him to go get it for himself but he wouldn't, apparently it just doesn't taste as good unless I put it in the cart for him. So I heard him talk about this stupid Red Bull the ENTIRE shopping trip. I finally caved as we were waiting in the checkout line and went and got him some just to not have to listen to him whine anymore! Boys. Now I will have two stinky ones to deal with in a matter of days! Help me!

1 comment:

Lysergia said...

You bought him the big can, I hope...